Shortcut on your Desktop Window
Sometimes you just want to go straight to a site that you check every day without the hassle. You can do this by creating a shortcut key on your desktop window.
- The first thing to do is to open the site as you
normally do. (Last time you have to do all those steps.)
- When the site is open, click the right button on
your mouse. Make sure you are at the top of the site (not the window). A menu
will drop down.
- If you have clicked in the right place on the
site, it will say “create shortcut.”
- Click on this.
- A window will come up and ask if you would like
this shortcut put on your desktop.
- Click Yes.
- Close the window and go your desktop.
- You will see a little icon there with the site’s
name on it. This is your shortcut key.
- Double click it and you will immediately go to